David Daleiden, an investigative journalist with the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), released undercover videos beginning in July 2015, recorded while posing as the head of a company interested in the fetal tissue procurement business. In numerous meetings with abortion providers and companies involved in the transfer of fetal tissue, Daleiden recorded doctors, executives, and staff-level employees callously discussing various aspects of the fetal tissue procurement industry. The videos and other materials that Daleiden acquired detailed the relationship between fetal tissue procurement companies, such as Advanced Bioscience Resources, DaVinci Biologics, and StemExpress, and several abortion clinics, including those operated by Planned Parenthood.
As a result of his work, several abortion-related businesses have been referred for prosecution.
- Center for Medical Progress Investigative Footage
- House Select Panel Issues Final Report – Jan. 2017: Planned Parenthood Guilty
- Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Vendor StemExpress Backs Off Of Lawsuit Against Videomakers
- Senate Judiciary Committee Refers Planned Parenthood For Possible Criminal Prosecution – Stem Express
- Records show Indiana University paid $200 each for brains harvested from aborted babies
- California Orange County District Attorney Files Case Against Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Partner DV Biologics.
- CMP Statement on Dismissal of Bogus Charges in Houston.